The team at Pyke Family Chiropractic are excited to announce that they are looking for a new Chiropractic assistant (CA).
Our award winning chiropractic practice has been delivering safe, gentle and effective Chiropractic care to the Port Melbourne and bayside communities since 1999.
What is our vision for our Chiropractic Assistant (CA)?
- Our superstar CA is the living embodiment of loving service. They will play an integral role in empowering, educating and inspiring our community in such a way that they will help to bring about a paradigm shift in how our community views their health and lives their life. They will be hard working, team orientated, task focused and will go the extra mile to support our Chiropractors and our clients on their life long journey towards health and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will epitomise the following values:
- Service – loving service, genuinely loves caring for others and receives great satisfaction for doing so.
- Integrity – they do what’s right without compromise. They walk their talk, they live and or aspire to live the same health/life values championed by our Chiropractic office.
- Fun – sense of playfulness, ability to make others smile and laugh
- Initiative – self directed with the ability to assess and initiate actions: has the skills/ strategies needed to independently resolve a difficulty or improve a situation;
- Leadership – has a strong need/calling to create positive social influence amongst the community and the chiropractic profession as a whole.
- Determination – goes the extra mile with a willingness to do what it takes to have our clients have a world class experience.
- Task orientated – strong organizational and time management skills.
- Team – shares in the common purpose of our office and plays an integral role in it’s realisation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Self directed and a strong sense of initiative
- Task oriented with outstanding time management skills
- Fast learner
- Willingness to learn
- Strong sense of self confidence
Yippee – The successful applicant will get a long weekend every weekend.
Monday 6.30am – 11.30am, 2.30pm – 7.30pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 12.00pm, 2.30pm – 7.30pm
Wednesday 6.30am – 11.30am, 2.30pm – 7.30pm
Thursday 6.30am – 11.30am, 2.30pm – 7.30pm
The starting salary will be between $40,000 – $45,000 with room for significant growth.
please POST your resume (do not email) to:
Attention Angus Pyke, 377 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, 3207
Please include with your resume written examples of how in either your personal or work life you epitomise the values listed above: A few sentences for each value will be sufficient.