The team at Life Chiropractic Port Melbourne are excited to announce that they are looking for a new Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist.
Our award winning chiropractic practice has been delivering safe, gentle and effective chiropractic care to the Port Melbourne and Bayside communities since 1999.
Our vision for our Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist
They will be the living embodiment of loving service. They will play an integral role in empowering ,educating an inspiring our community and practice members on their journey back towards optimal health.
They will be hard working, team orientated, task focused and will go the extra mile to support our chiropractors and our clients on their life long journey towards health and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will reflect the following values:
- Service – loving service, genuinely loves caring for others and receives great satisfaction for doing so.
- Integrity – they do what’s right without compromise. The walk their talk, they live and or aspire to the same health life values championed by our chiropractic office.
- Initiative – self directed with the ability to assess and initiate actions, has the skills strategies needed to independently resolve or improve a difficult situation.
- Leadership – has a strong need/calling to create positive social influence amongst the community.
- Determination – goes the extra mile with a willingness to do what it takes to have our clients have a world class experience.
- Task orientate – strong organisational and time management skills.
- Team – shares in the common purpose of our office and plays an integral role in it’s realisation.
The successful applicant will have the following skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Self directed and a strong sense of initiative
- Fast learner
- Willingness to learn
Monday 2.30pm – 7pm
Tuesday 6.30am – 12pm , 2.30pm – 7pm
Thursday 2.30pm – 7pm
Friday 6.30am – 12pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
This is a permanent part time receptionist and chiropractor’s assistant position based on the Health Professionals and Support Services Award, with an hourly rate of $22-27 depending on age and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please include with your resume brief written examples of how in either your personal or work life you epitomise the values listed above. (A few sentences for each value will be sufficient.)
Applications close at 7:00pm on Monday, May 1st, 2017.
Angus Pyke – Owner Director
Life Chiropractic Port Melbourne.